SSC-JE Vs OTHER PSU's
With some additional subjects student can competent any other PSU's with SSC-JE syllabus. As SSC-JE calendar in fixed so student can frame their mind set with this exam as a goal and at the same time whatever be the other opportunities can also be achieved. Now according to area of interest student can decide their career with different PSU's.
- In defence and research related public sectors
- Mainly students can focus for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), DRDO (Defence Research Development Organization), BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre), NPCIL, Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited), Ordinance Factory, HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited).
- In thermal & power projects related Public sectors
- Mainly student can focus PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation India Ltd.) NTPC (National Thermel Power Corporation), NHPC (National Hydro power corporation), SJVNL (Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited), DVC (Damodar Valley Corporation), UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.), PPCL (Punjab Power Corporation Ltd.) TVNL (Tehri Vidyut Nigam Ltd), RSEB. (Rajasthan State Eletricity Board), BHEL (Bharat heavy electricals Ltd) APJENCO, TRANSCO, and almost all different state electricity board & power corporation etc.
- In Steel & Mining related Public sectors
- Students can focus for SAIL, (Steel Authority of India Ltd.) CIL, (Coal India Ltd.), NMDC (National mineral Development corporation), NALCO (National Aluminium Company Ltd) VIZAG (Visakhapatnam Steel Plant) etc.
- In Gas & Oil related Public sectors
- Students can focus for ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas corposation), GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.), BPCL (Bharat Petrolium Corporation Ltd.) HPCL Hindustan Petrolium Corporation Ltd. ) etc.
- In transport & development Authority related